Highlighted by immaculate course conditions and breathtaking views of the Red River, our 6966-yard championship course is truly one of the crown jewels of the Upper Midwest golf scene.
The biggest names in Golf Media agree. FCC’s championship course has been a fixture amongst the top of the rankings in Golf Digest’s “Best of” in North Dakota in recent years, including designations as the #4 golf course in the state in 2016, and the #1 ranked private golf course.
Over the years, the championship course has played host to a number of high-profile USGA events, including the 1995 Junior Amateur and the 2001 Women’s Trans-National amateur.
- Host of 1995 USGA Junior Amateur Championship
- Measures 6,966 yards from championship tees
- Slope - 130 (Championship Tees)
- USGA Rating - 74.2 (Championship Tees)
- Host of multiple USGA Events